Admin who banned you?

Segrain

Total Ban Duration

262800 minutes

Remaining Duration

262800 minutes

What other servers do you play on?

Almost all of them

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Never

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

I got banned from this account for loging in again after a 7 day ban for slurs.

Links to previous appeals:

No links

Your appeal:

I got banned for slurs which I don’t know when I did that! but ok, I take it no problem, So I logged in because I had a misunderstanding about the Ban avoiding , So I literally told the Admin when he asked me "No, I’m not new, I just wanted to know something about loggin in again after a ban, SO BASICALLY i wasnt even playing , and I got banned for Half a month basically…for just asking I think is not fair that i got half a month banned for asking not trying to play or anything i was at the lobby literally!

I think all this is a misunderstanding , even that I know why i got banned for slurs, to be honest I dont remember when I did that, plus I’m hispanic , I kinda watch What I say, But I told morrow that was ok, I can take it, but the half a year basically, I would like it to be remove and give me a chance because I literally joined to ask.

Screenshot - b1d780b814a8cb8863f5e08c5d44b21d - Gyazo Screenshot - 2bb2723c61ad888d5366f658d290d259 - Gyazo

You said the F slur. That’s an instant seven day ban, there are no tolerances for that language here. You then proceeded to immediately multikey. You are permanently banned. Please reappeal with a perma ban appeal. You may reappeal November 24th 2023