Marine drip is very lacking.

Decapping really isn’t an issue anymore because your head needs to be fractured first(soul removal)

3 Likes

its not an issue anymore because you decap people with helmets anyway, you just knock their helmet off first

3 Likes

Am I really gonna live to see the return of ponchos?

1 Like

We are better than you. Much better than you

3 Likes

how about i fucking kill you, how about that (I’m a marine)

4 Likes

Can’t wait until mass asleep happens cause a delta sl didn’t want to remove their maid uniform

9 Likes

+++ INCOMING MESSAGE FROM HIGH COUNCIL +++
DELTA ACTIVITIES COVERUP IN PROGRESS ///
AMNESIAC PROTOCOL ENGAGED ///
USCM SLEEPS AND WE ACT ///
CONFORMITY ASSURED

1 Like

who’s gonna tell them we’re already playing space station 13?

1 Like

maybe get CO to be dripped out ig idk

2 Likes

It’s drip or drown Marines and I’m fucking choking

6 Likes

God I miss the older MP uniforms. The newer ones are fresher but that armour and jacket was just so good. Especially the CMP uniform it now looks like they’re wearing a fireman’s turnout gear. Covered in bright orange. So gross. You can’t even roll the sleeves on it or toggle a jacket! They took away the already minimal variation there was for an MP. Like why do you think every other MP has florescent hair in every colour of the rainbow as opposed to normal marines where there’s like 2 in the whole squad. It’s because the only flavour you can add to your little MP spaceman is one of 3 hats.

Will and always will be the one change I’m gonna gripe about in perpetuity.

1 Like

I know someone mentioned/linked an abandoned PR to add a squad camera device that could be worn in the eye/face slot in a similar discussion about helmets. That’d be a big step toward personalization being viable – if your thing is rocking a headband or I dunno a cardboard box (lol imagine that), it sucks to have to wear a helmet if you score a spec roll or get selected as aSL.

1 Like

I advise against it. The few marines I have ever seen attack a synthetic RARELY survive doing so. Other marines shut that down fast.

1 Like

I’ll have gramps with me, where he will handle the marines while calling you robot slurs.

3 Likes

I will die on the hill of wearing the beret. Fight me.

1 Like
3 Likes

THIS IS WHY ONLY FOOLS WOULD PLAY XENO, BECAUSE IN THIS WORLD, YOU EITHER DRIP, OR DROWN, XENOMAIN.

2 Likes

The cool thing about the headband is it has no protection and gives a debuff to the marine intel stance

It’s literally the embodiment of “we die like men without airbags”

5 Likes

it’s true, i will wrangle my fellow mental deficients while slurring robots.

1 Like

marine drip is lacking intentionally, look at SEA- why do you think SEA drip is just standard officer uniforms and practical things.

We are marines not main characters, while yes some WL’s get more drip that is because they are trusted to not go deranged. Kill the main character syndrome in your head and be the side character to everyone else’s story.

5 Likes