Minor things you want to see changed.

Bring back Motion Detectors being functional while placed on the ground please.
Why was being able to hear the pings and see the number of pings while the MD is on the floor so impactful it had to be removed.

1 Like

Terrible Idea. Sometimes you need to make choices on what or what not to wear. You seemingly want everything without any drawbacks.

@DukeofCagliostro Did you not realise that the CO should be wielding their SG, strapped inside a powerloader, building cades and performing surgery at the same time? They have the skills for it after all.

1 Like

True my home dog. Also need to do an ollie and dunk on the queen.

1 Like

How long has it been since someone tried to fight the Queen in a powerloader? Forever I feel. Or the last time someone went inside the boxing ring and tried to challenge a xenos.

1 Like

Honestly, feels like a very long time. We need to bring that back.

And then promptly remember why it was a bad idea and never do it again.

There’s an idea; Increase the damage powerloaders do, it’s lore accurate. Still very easy to get killed inside if many xenos come at you.

1 Like

Yes, we should do that. Didn’t ripley throw the queen into the giant airlock and opened it too, killing the queen and whyever not venting the whole ship? Epic CL throwing queens around moments!!

1 Like

If you could code something that would limit multiple huds/night vision being active because they visor was built into your helmet then I don’t see an issue, it would only allow you to cosmetically change your character.

I’ve had trouble finding a good photo, but it would be cool if we had helmet sprites that had the IR sights from the movie that slide down from the helmet.

1 Like

I personally want to be warned right before the hijacked dropship crashes right into me so I can get the hell out of there in those 10-20 seconds it gives me.

1 Like

Click on marine icons in the tacmap to overwatch them

3 Likes

Try synth…

I have to stop by 4 departments and 7 vendors!

1 Like

More creative use of perma prisoners, Penal battalions, test subjects for research etc. Stop just locking them in Perma until they ghost with the bolted chair and the 101 tools MPs have to subdue coupled with a bwoink if you do robust them anyway.

1 Like

I mean, research can already use prisoners to test out certain chems, they just almost never do it.

Put the welding visor in the comtech vendor, that way comtechs dont have to wear that ugly helmet that blocks your entire charachter

We need more fun chemicals that turn prisoners into rabid inhuman monsters thirsting for revenge against the MP’s that did them wrong

ban under 18s from playing

Return the dress uniform vendors.

Remove Hull windows. There is no point to having a military space ship with a flaw known as windows what the fuck are we gonna use em for anyway? The Almayer is literally a Metal Coffin in space

An actual brig doctor aka a MP with training to fix people and maybe give that to the CMP as well

Transformation of the construction area into actually something maybe move the vehicle bay there or a part of it the Almayer is supposed to fucking have 4 MUTT-4M7 Multipurpose Trucks why not put them there? Along with Vehicle crew bunks hell maybe even call in a tank like the old days though they progressively suck as the last Tank event showed an APC would be better. Changing the Old Vehicle Bay area to some box storage

The Ability to go into containers and hide inside them hell maybe even grab items from them like their full of shit like barrels and stuff

Maybe the Umbelical airlocks look more… Better? Than just a 1 tile wide area where someone can get blown out into space just as well as ther trying to get in

Charges the South Side of IO offices in the Maintenance tunnels maybe adding in a translator which would A. Come in really fucking handy when command doesnt know how to speak russian B. RP Reasons their in Neroid Everyone either speaks Russian, Japanese, Or Chinese or british english (Poor marines cant understand brits).

Moving the officer study and such closer to CIC and removal of Officer bunks close to IO area and expanding of Staff Officer Bunks to accomodate IOs.

And an Extra Overwatch console to the CIC

And for god sakes Remove LV. Quoting Waseemq.

Anyway im done yeeting these ideas into the void night

I just want QOL. A number 000 hud that say how much ammo you have left in the weapon you currently have in hands. If it show 1/8 when you have shotgun out would be amazing.