Minor things you want to see changed.

Revert CE to 1st Lt

1 Like

Revert the tramadol injector in the injector pouch to be instant use again. I can understand them wanting to make it hard to make it heal in combat, but having a painkiller require 5 seconds to inject is just stupid.

2 Likes

let me roll my damn sleeves with the IO uniform

5 Likes

Wait, you can’t? That is a god damn crime. That legitimately needs to be fixed.

IOs must be punished, and not being able to roll sleeves is possibly the cruelest I can think of.

A version of the helmet feather like the squad berret and headband hat changes color depending on what squad your part of.
I am so confused why this isnt a thing already.

1 Like

TBH rolling sleeves is mind Change my mind

Beret is soul.

change: drinking 6 beers shouldn’t be the liver annihilator as is.

5 Likes

Literally readd HPR ammo in the squad ammo vendor, I somewhat understand the benodev HPR removal from the personal vendors but literally why is it the only restricted firearm (except spec guns) which doesn’t have ammo in the ammo vendor?

2 Likes

I agree but for tricord and inaprovaline (especially, it’s a first responder drug) instead of or in addition to tramadol

1 Like

Re-add the bearsheet.

2 Likes

add a desert full body camo

2 Likes

ban everyone I dont like

5 Likes

Give us 90s urban marine camo so we can pretend to be the HECU/the marines from The Rock.

3 Likes

QoL: rangefinders and laser designators can copy coordinates/name of laser to clipboard maybe?

3 Likes

You should be able to view research publications when wearing reagent scanner huds just like with medical huds, or allow reagent scanners to be worn in the mask slot like sunglasses

3 Likes

They didn’t use to pop up that incredibly annoying as hell window that then immediately closes on you when you put the viewer away.

Yeah, sometimes it sucked trying to copy text from the chat window, but that is still better than the popup which vanishes right as you want to copy coords from it, forcing you to then pull your binocs out again and shift click them to get the actual coords. Another one of those “UI improvements” that were actually a massive step backward in usability.

Similar problem happened with the transition to new chatboxes and new mortar window; I can’t tab through the x/y coords to enter them quickly and easily anymore, and sometimes while writing a message in the new chat window for one channel it will inexplicably change itself to an entirely different channel with half of the message cut out. I think it’s something going on there with other windows opening at the same time stealing priority or something, idk but MAN is it annoying. And it never used to be a problem.

2 Likes

Ingame marines are pussies they can’t even do the bare minimum of the marine corp physical tryout
Male: 3 pull-ups or 34 push-ups (2:00 time limit) People only reach 25 even with armor off

Female: 1 pull-up or 15 push-ups (2:00 time limit).

Yes this is from their website least femstatics can do the actual stuff and we can run limitlessly for 30 minutes without a sweat or coughing fit from our lungs giving out.

3 Likes

Make both the Sandbags and IFF resistant cade a LOT more resistant to bullets, while also absorbing a lot more bullets from the protection side. Especially relevant in HvH.

1 Like

who hurt you

1 Like