Piterskiy - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Application - Piterskiy

What is your BYOND key?

Piterskiy

What is your Discord ID?

✙Piterskiy✙#9995

Do you usually play a specific character? If so, who?

Gira Bricks/BAL

What whitelist applications have you previously completed?

Denied Piterskiy - Yautja Application - denied
Pending Piterskiy - Yautja Application - denied
Accepted Piterskiy - Yautja Application - accepted

Synthetic Info:

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play:

Arby

What is your Synthetic’s Personality?

Motivational speaker/mental support. They would try to comfort or motivate people around her when it’s acceptable to do so.

How will they react to the different ranks of the USCM, what would they talk about in a one on one conversation? What are their interests? What is an advertisement logline that could be written for them?

“Feeling down? Lost a friend? Constant misfortune? Worry not - Arby, the newest synthetic model that specializes in motivating and comforting anyone and anything, will be at your service - all the time!”

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?

I always had passion towards roleplaying as a robot/synthetic/etc. Already had some experiences at roleplaying projects outside of BYOND, where I RP’ed as a robotized human, though it was a pretty long time ago.
Overall, synthetic is a very fun supportive role. While if you join as a certain support role - you will be always limited to their department. Let’s say, you join as a doctor, which means you will either spend the entire round at shipside in medbay or being a FOB surgeon; while as synthetic, you do FOB surgery, FOB building, helping at the frontline, etc.
Synthetic is a role with tons of variations and that’s what makes it unique, thus this is why I want to play as a synthetic.

What is your most memorable interaction with a synthetic?

While I didn’t get a chance to have a good RP interaction with a synth, I still have a pretty memorable one.
It was a faction clash event, UPP vs USCM, and the map was LV.
I was in the central caves, with my lights turned off - I knew that there were a bunch of UPPs literally lurking around me in the dark, but I couldn’t see them.
But then a synthetic comes in action(I believe it was Phelan). While they weren’t doing any active combat, they were baiting UPPs to give out their location, where I instantly took advantage and killed them. Additionaly, Phelan was constantly healing my wounds, and by working in a pair I managed to kill a total of 6-7 UPPs.
Was a pretty memorable interaction.

Synthetic Character Story:

Skills:

Engineering:

Familiar. I did some FOBs, while doing it pretty effectively even when I was the only good engineer at the LZ.

Command:

Familiar. I know how to use the Overwatch console, as well as the rest of the consoles, too.

Medical:

Very familiar. I’ve used to grind a lot of medical at different servers with different builds, and CM didn’t have anything new. In my first rounds as a doctor I did some frontline surgery when the MED APC surgery was a thing. Did it quite well, too.

Requisitions:

Familiar. I know where stuff in the vendors is, as well as I know how to operate the main req console.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.

In a self-defense scenario, until the enemy disengages.

In a case when a xenomorph is attacking crit/unconscious marines and there’s noone around to protect them.

During a Delta alert(hijack).

Final Info:

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?

No

Are you currently banned from our Discord?

No

Let us know why you were discord banned.

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?

1 Like

Hello!

It’s always awesome to see players go for the Synthetic Whitelist. Though I’m making a reply to this application because I find it very worrisome that I don’t even know your marine. I’ve seen you as a Yautja and as an Xenomorph but as a Marine? That’s troublesome because I don’t think anyone from the council can go “yeah I remember seeing Gira Bricks making an awesome FOB”.

That’s why I’m asking you to put in the work. I understand life can be busy, that’s perfectly fine, but if you hop on CM, play some support roles. Medical, engineering, requisitions, maybe even a round of command as an SO. I have no problems with your personality or story, I find them acceptable but your experience is lackluster. Play, improve and be reliable and don’t forget to get yourself out there so other players can vouch for you.

Good luck!

i figured that i wasn’t seen much on the support roles lately, so i’ll play as comtech/corpsman/etc. more often

Wanted to nudge that a lot of our folk are still stating they haven’t seen you on support roles. It may help to specifically DM someone and play a relevant role to force those observation opportunities

that’s probably cause of timezone difference (mine is GMT+3). i actually played a lot of support roles lately, but i will make sure to message some councilors to observe my rounds

I’ve had the pleasure of seeing Gia a couple of times. They’re good people and have always come off as mature and level-headed. As of late, it could just be that sometimes when I am supposed to be working I will poof off for a round of CM. I have seen them playing support roles more often.

They have shown basic mechanical competence in the very least. :slight_smile: I would give them a +1.

Votes have been tallied and this application has at this time been denied.

The primary reason has been a lack of ability to complete vetting on doctor and engineer performance.

Secondary reason given has been a general lack of interaction and RP vetting. Some good Bravo RP rounds would probably be able to address this next go-round.

If you choose to do so you may re-apply in 30 days.