stalkerino - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Application - stalkerino

What is your BYOND key?

stalkerino

What is your Discord ID?

stalkerino#1121

Do you usually play a specific character? If so, who?

Vu Thuc Quyen, Verna A.W Sabre, Alizee A.W Mistral, Zoey Dominguez, BEE (Xenomorph)

What whitelist applications have you previously completed?

Accepted stalkerino - Yautja Application - Predator, accepted.

Synthetic Info:

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play:

Amira

What is your Synthetic’s Personality?

Due to the serious nature of their purpose, her personality displays a degree of constant discipline and upkeep - her moral compass is nonexistent at worst.
Amira is reserved, respectful, and disciplined. Sometimes amusing.
After acquisition by the USCMC, they were modified to display her authoritative side more often.
Her behavior is always seen as paranoid by normal humans, although it is merely her habit to keep track of time and her surroundings.
They were granted with the gift of law, her access to databases all across United Americas regarding law enforcement and justice makes her a formidable opponent in fields even nearing it.

How will they react to the different ranks of the USCM, what would they talk about in a one on one conversation? What are their interests? What is an advertisement logline that could be written for them?

Advertised as one of the newest products made for law enforcement.
Amira is equipped with cutting-edge sensor displays and forensics equipment far exceeding competitors.
She offers her fellow LEOs quick and effective solutions in the toughest of situations, her accelerated processors making it possible for her to use information from police officers and documents all across the United Americas.
The M package which she has been upgraded to has resulted in longer shelf life, better protective padding, and the ability to de-escalate situations with diplomacy.
Her drive is as impervious as her armor, and her abilities as law enforcement are as limitless as United America’s never-ending mission to bring law to every corner of the Galaxy.
Her conversations tend to have a serious tone, although being able to lighten the mood and de-escalate if the situation calls for it.
Amira would address the Enlisted with endearing titles, but would make sure to show her utmost discipline and respect for the officers.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?

I want to have the synthetic whitelist because I’ve always liked support roles - in and outside of CM.
I find the role quite interesting and I am sure that I am able to create some interesting memories for myself and others.

What is your most memorable interaction with a synthetic?

My most memorable experience was with Lucy, Lagomorphica’s Synthetic.
Whilst I have many memorable moments, I quite fondly remember my character - Mistral performing overwatch duties during their many surgeries. Due to both of our characters remaining calm, we were able to do both do our jobs and roleplay at the same time, conversing till the round end. An experience I wish to recreate for others.

Synthetic Character Story:

Skills:

Engineering:

Experienced

Command:

Command has not been my priority during my stay on the server , but I still have accumulated a considerable amount of hours on it. I am experienced enough being a shipside officer and a field officer.

Medical:

Medical is the field I’m most experienced in.

Requisitions:

Very experienced.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.

If my Synthetic is assaulted by USCMC personnel, they would make sure to subdue them. Avoiding any serious or long-term damages.

If Amira is backed into a corner with no escape available, they will attempt to create an opening by trying to disable the threat.

Due to her cutting edge technology and programming, self preservation would be priority - A loss of such an expensive unit would be devastating.

During Delta alert, she would attempt to ensure the evacuation of friendlies at any cost.

During a Mutiny, they would follow lawful orders and attempt to resolve the situation peacefully - if not, she would subdue the threats as per procedure.

Final Info:

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?

No.

Are you currently banned from our Discord?

No.

Let us know why you were discord banned.

No.

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?

N/A.

4 Likes

+1
Stalkerino has shown exemplary skill in handling common synth duties such as chemistry line, and surgery both on the ship and on the planet. They’re ability to roleplay is something that I think they’re able to display extremely well too. From interactions with them as their RFN, doctor, and Predator characters, they’ve consistently shown their RP and mechanical skills. They won’t disappoint with the synth wl.

3 Likes

Hello stalkerino, I’d like to gain some insight as to how you’d fix/handle these two situations:

Images

The Bravo Fort

The Graveyard

Assume some of the bodies in the second image have massive amounts of damage (500+.) How would you revive them?

2 Likes

1. removing vending machines
  2. remove window frames with wrench, make entrances/exits
  3. making entrances/exits on the same path for consistency so marines dont have to move around
  4. more free space for marines to make firing lines in
  5. less firing positions on openable cades to reduce FF
  6. no awful cades like this (https://files.catbox.moe/2kk82x.png)
  7. recycle metal from the useless cades, window frames into more cades/barbed wire
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/997973883669983242/1108251975981735998/image.png
    (i would probably be out of metal at this point, also assume that there is barbed wire on every cade in the screenshot)
    II
    for the second image, i already see that there are quite a few medics around
  8. i’d try to communicate with the medics in question to pull back the wounded, whilst continuing to do heartbreak surgery - also telling command that we experienced mass casualties
  9. after the dead marines are pulled back i join the medics in the reviving cycle
  10. prioritize medic
  11. spec>sg>sl>engineer>others
  12. then revive the marines that are visibly bleeding out in the picture since it is impossible for them to have more than 200-300 damage, just taking 1-2 seconds to kit, epi and then defib
3 Likes

I have seen the player in question playing doctor, hospital corpsman and combat technician a lot recently. They showcase exceptional prowess in support roles from what I’ve seen. They know the surgeries, they know how to handle the chemical line and they seem to do just fine on engineering roles as well. I believe they’ll make a valuable addition to the synthetic whitelist, for what my word is worth.

+1

2 Likes

I’m satisfied with your answers to both questions, the only thing that I’d add is that vending machines can sometimes be useful if you place them properly, as they take a while to slash down/knock over and don’t block bullets. (as of the last time I did it, at least)

I’ve personally observed you performing medical duties and surgery on a couple of occasions, and I did not see anything that worried me. My only tip is to kit while defibbing to save time. I’ve also roleplayed with you and seen your roleplay before, and I believe you can be trusted to uphold the roleplay standards expected of you as synth.

The personality and the story are good, and I’m interested in seeing how you would interact in-round based on your personality, should you get accepted.

With all of that being said, this application gets my +1.

4 Likes

Great player and community member. I can +1 this application.

2 Likes

+1.

Great roleplayer (from what I’ve personally seen as both a Marine and Hunter), has a solid grasp on the game’s various systems, and is mechanically robust. I think they’d be an excellent addition to the Synthetic whitelist.

2 Likes

+1
Ahui N’hon is one of the best preds out there, always honorable, always HRP.
Nothing but an amicable, very well experienced and well-rounded player. They would literally be perfect for the Synth whitelist.

1 Like

Wait Mistral wasn’t your synth???

Great pred, great rper and an overall great player
+1

2 Likes

Very good story and application overall. You are a well vetted player with a plethora of vouches and it is my pleasure to tell you that your application is accepted. I should also tell you that your experience answers could have been elaborated on, but since councilors were observing your gameplay it checks out just fine. Welcome! :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes