What is your Bancode?

Admin who banned you?

steelpoint

Total Ban Duration

1 week

Remaining Duration

1 week

What other servers do you play on?

used to play alot on tg terry yog and cm but mainly stick to cm and escalation currently

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

none currently

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

No

Reason for Ban:

slurs player used the term “flaggots”

Links to previous appeals:

first appeal

Your appeal:

what happened was that i was put into echo with a bunch of other people given special tasks and so on and (im not sure if im remembering correctly but its something similar) command wanted us to make a name for ourselves and since we had the flags someone (i dont remember who specifically) came up with the name “flaggots” while we all knew it was clearly referencing the f slur atleast i assumed it was ok since command liked the name and found it funny later on i said something along the lines of “were the flaggots! thats who we are!” and then after around 10 minutes i was bwoinked about it i told the admin to tell the person who made the name since i didnt make it (which might have been not the right thing to say but eh too late now) and then after i was banned for a week

while i understood it was a spin on a real world slur i assumed it was ok since the reactions of the other people there especially command who tend to be more experienced players who understand the rules more suggested it was ok though in the future i have learnt that something like this isnt ok and i wont repeat it again

Appeal Denied

Hello @a_chillbacon1, bans issued for slurs or bigotry must be served the full length of time and may not be appealed.

You were banned for violating our Server Rules, if you believe this ban was issued in mistake then contact management.

Make sure to read our In Game Ban Appeals and Ban Procedures to avoid any confusion in the future.

1 Like

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting