Admin who banned you?

not sure

Total Ban Duration

one week

Remaining Duration

one week

What other servers do you play on?

Rarely any other than Goonstation

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

goonstation when I first started SS13. Don’t remember why

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

No

Reason for Ban:

Killed myself by OD after I was denied to resign the USCM

Links to previous appeals:

N/A

Your appeal:

As I said above I was denied resignation from the USCM and I ODed myself. Told the admin I did it due to roleplay, specifically that the character was too afraid to fight and took their own life. Not really. I have a history of total 2 suicides in the total of some 2 years maybe of playing. Most recent last month if I recall correctly. I’m not gonna say I didn’t brake a rule or what I did was justified. But considering that such incidents have barely occurred during my playtime in CM, which isn’t little, I consider excessive a weekly ban especially when I was a rifleman, a low impact role that would barely affect the round with its loss.

Went through the logs here, looks like your “I want to resign” RP consisted of taking limited count AP mags from req, and then immediately going to the CE/XO to “resign”. All under ten minutes from waking up. You filed a complaint and ahelped to demand that an admin respond. A couple minutes later you OD’d yourself.

Your note history has a habit of killing yourself on round start (including recently).

This kind of low effort LRP combined with the fact that you didn’t bother to fill out the appeal form completely doesnt show that you’re taking anything here seriously enough to cut your punishment short.

Denied, do better.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting