N/A

Admin who banned you?

segrain

Total Ban Duration

182 days

Remaining Duration

85 days

What other servers do you play on?

These days I just play Terragov Marines Corps.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Bee Station. I was banned because I did a joke about prisions bathrooms, but due that I used the word “rape” an admin came to ask me why I used that word, when I tried to explain myself my internet conection kicked me out the game. Once I reconected I was already banned, since I was not really interested in that server I never appealed for the removal of my ban.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Two months ago I accidentally (I was using for first time “Target Mode”) killed Chief Engineer when I tried to stop a fight in the Almayer’s Kitchen. I recieved an 3 hours ban but I did not see that like a major inconvienent or a big problem so I just logged in my secondary account and keep playing due that I don’t killed Chief Engineer intentionally or to spoil the fun. So after five minutes an admin came to ask me why I did multikey to evade my ban, he/she asked me if I knew the rules to that question I answered “Yes” because I had already read the rules once but not in deep. Due to multikeying to evade my initial ban I was banned for 185 days.

Links to previous appeals:

My original appeal made two months ago.

Your appeal:

I’m appealing because I want to return to the game. I honestly apologize for what I did and my initial actitude in my first appeal. I have always played clean and trying to be a good comrade being helply each time that I can. The incident with Chief Engineer is the only time that I killed another friendly player. The other incident was a year ago when I drove the APC over marines at the end of the round but just because I knew that that was not going to hurt them.

So this is my appeal, please allow me to return, I will do my best to still being a good player.

1 Like

Appeal denied. Wait two months and appeal again. If your appeal is anything like this one and you keep yourself on the right track it should be accepted.