Chris268 and my secondary account is Krieger26 - Timed Ban Appeal

Chris268 and my secondary account is Krieger26 - Timed Ban Appeal

What’s your BYOND key?

Chris268 and my secondary account is Krieger26

Character Name?

Hanz ‘Krieg’ Trenchman (Cristhian Quintana in my secondary account)

Type of Ban?

Timed Ban

What is your Bancode?

N/A

Admin who banned you?

hermotimos

Total Ban Duration

182.5 days

Remaining Duration

182.5 Days

What other servers do you play on?

Sometimes I visit these servers: Terragov Marines Corps, Dead Space 13, Fulpstation and Forgeworld Eipharious (Warhammer 40k server) but I play CM 13 more often.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Yep, I was banned from Goonstation(in my past appeals I refer to it like “Bee Station”) because I used word “rape” when I did a joke about prision showers…you know…the soap. An admin named " grifflez" came and asked me why I used that word, before I was able to explain him/her my connection died, once I reconnected I was already banned because the admin believed that I went AFK. Since I prefer action based servers I did not tried to appel my ban in Goonstation.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

This happened in the following date 04/02/2024.

I was a ghost and I was watching how xenos were trying to put a pred in a nest to create an abomination/Predalien, suddenly a second Pred came to the hive and in front of all xenos activated his Self Destruction killing several T1s and injuring other xenos. For me it was an hilarous moment and I screamed “Islamic Pred” to joke about that moment. Minutes later admin “hermotimos” came and informed me that I was gonna be banned for 7 days for that joke, I answered him/her that “uh, that’s unexpected but it’s okey. No problem” then he/she asked me if my timed ban from six months ago was removed. I responded “No. I was banned for six month. I appealed 3 times but all were rejected so I decided to just wait to my ban to end”. His/her response was that he/she was gonna ban me for another six months so I could resolve my original ban and this one given that my past appeals were not bad and that I could resolves these issues.

Links to previous appeals:

These links are from my appeals to my original six months ban by “Segrain”

-First Appeal: Krieger26 - Timed Ban Appeal

-Second Appeal: Chris268 and Krieger26 - Timed Ban Appeal

Your appeal:

Well, being honest I don’t think that there’s something that I could say in my defense. I broke the rules and I’m paying the price of my actions. I appealed two times for my initial ban of six moths but those were rejected, I decided just wait to my ban time to end believing that all could be fine if I just wait to the timer to came to 0. So I did and returned once my ban ended. Some time after in a round an admin came to me due that I deconstructed some chairs to get extra metal before first drop, we talked and resolved the issue, later he/she pointed out my unresolved ban and that I should appel once more. I did what admin told me and I appealed a third time but it was also rejected and I did not understand why, so I just continued playing for the next months without problems until today (04/02/2024) after I did the “ISLAMIC PRED” joke.

I’m not a problematic player, neither racist. I never do things to damage another players (except that time that I accidentaly killed Engineering Chief) or to break the atmosphere of the round. I always try to be friendly and a good team member. I apologize for my joke even I know that what it’s done can not be undone. What I’m trying to say is that I’m not a jerk.

So, looks like there some confusion on what needs to be done here based off of some things falling off.

Firstly, I’ll deny this appeal. This one here will very likely expire by the time your next is done. Secondly, I’ll ask you to open a new appeal to get your perma lifted where we can address that ban as well as the fact that you somehow managed to land yet another ban during your time back.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting