Chris268 (I also have a secondary account under the name 'Krieger26") - Permanent Ban Appeal

Chris268 (I also have a secondary account under the name 'Krieger26") - Permanent Ban Appeal

What’s your BYOND key?

Chris268 (I also have a secondary account under the name 'Krieger26")

Character Name?

Hanz ‘Krieg’ Trenchman (Cristhian Quintana in my secondary account)

Type of Ban?

Permanent Ban

What is your Bancode?

N/A

Admin who banned you?

Initally by “hermotimos” later by “Black Dragon”

Total Ban Duration

Permanent

Remaining Duration

N/A

What other servers do you play on?

I also play Terragov Marine Corps, Dead Space 13, Forgeworld Eipharious 40k and Fulpstation.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Two years ago I was banned from Goonstation (in past appeals I refer to it like “Bee Station”) because I made a joke about prision showers and I used the word “rape”. The admin “grifflez” came and asked me why I used that word, before I was able of properly explain him/her my connection died. After some minutes I reconnected again just to find that I was already perma banned due that the admin believed that went AFK in purpose. I never tried to lift my ban since I prefer action based servers and I was not very interested in Goonstation.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Well, it’s a kind of complicaded and long story but I will explain it and resume it as best I can.

In 2023 I recived a perma ban (six months) after I did multikey to evade a 3 hours ban. I tried to appeal twice but after my second appeal was rejected I decided just to wait to my ban time to end. If I’m not wrong 35 days left to my ban by the moment that I appealed the second time. So I waited and after the timer came to zero I just returned to the game believing that everything was fine. Some days later during a round I had a conversation with an admin because I deconstructed some chairs to get extra metal before first drop, I apologized and we resolved the issue without problems but before admin’s departure he/she mentioned that my ban was unresolved and told me that it was better to appeal once more. I did exactly that in November 23-2023. I appealed a third time but it was also rejected and the only response that I recived was “Serve the three months then come back and appeal. You blatantly ban evaded”. Confused I just continued playing without problems for the next two months until today’s date 04/02/2024 after I initally recived a seven days ban for saying “ISLAMIC PRED” after a predator player suddenly activated his Self Destruction device inside xenos’ hive to kill another predator that was hugged, the explosion that came later killed some T1s and injured some T2s and T3s. Admin “hermotimos” was who initally banned me for seven days after he/she discovered that my original ban still active decided to perma ban me for another six months. “hermotimos” inform me that I should try to resolve my ban given that my past appeals were not bad and that I probabily could get my ban removed.

Links to previous appeals:

My appeals:

My first Appeal made in April 2023: Krieger26 - Timed Ban Appeal

My Second Appeal made in August 2023: Chris268 and Krieger26 - Timed Ban Appeal

My Third appeal made in November 2023 after my ban timer ended: Chris268 and Krieger26 - Timed Ban Appeal

My Fourth appeal made today Febrary 04/2024: Chris268 and my secondary account is Krieger26 - Timed Ban Appeal

I made this new appeal in the same day that the fourth one due that admin “Black Dragon” explained me that my fourth appeal was not valid given that by the moment I wrote it I was not under “Perma ban” classification and since my fourth appeal was categorizated like “timed ban” it was not valid. So he/she told me that I could write a new appeal after 30 days of an actual processed appeal and given that my last proccesed appeal was in November 2023 I assume that there’s no problem if I write an appeal twice in a day. If I’m wrong about this I apology.

Your appeal:

Like I said in my fourth appeal, I don’t know what I could say in my defense because I broke the rules and a ban is the correct sentence for my actions. However, I can say that I’m not a problematic player and despite what my joke “ISLAMIC PRED” could make you believe, I’m not racist jerk, neither I believe that every person that practice islam is an extremist terrorist, It was just a joke that came to me in the moment that the pred blowed up himself. Sadly I don’t have a friend in game to back me up or confirm my words but I can assure you that I don’t spoil other player’s fun or make something to damage a round’s integrity and I always try to play in a cooperative way helping another marine mate when I can.

I would like return to the game and I will take any condition that you put me to do so. If my humor is a problem then please tell me which line I should not cross so I will not do it.

Assigned for review

1 Like

I see that you continued to multikey after your multikeying ban expired, all throughout the first third of December you were utilizing Krieger26 when you were dying on Chris268.

Although you stopped using Krieger26 after December 10th, why did you think it was okay to continue doing what had just got you banned for 6th months immediately after coming off said ban?

Actually “Chris268” is my main account and “Krieger26” is my secondary one, the first one was created in 2020 and the second one in 2021 before of my perma ban in 2023. Originally I started playing CM SS13 with “Chris268” under the character “Hanz ‘Krieg’ Trenchman” but after a some time of not login in because I started my military service I forgot my password and in those days I was not abble of change it because I was new with byond. So in June 10-2021 I created another account “Krieger26” with my gmail and the character “Cristhian ‘Robot’ Quintana” to continue playing CM SS13. Months later I tried once more and succefully recovered my original account, after that I continued using both accounts casually.

“I see that you continued to multikey after your multikeying ban expired, all throughout the first third of December you were utilizing Krieger26 when you were dying on Chris268.”

Yep, I continued using “Krieger26” after my ban timer ended however I change it back to “Chris268” because I prefer playing with my character “Hanz” given that I prefer him more than “Cristhian”. I did not did it to evade CM’s Staff, like I said in my appeal, I honestly believed that everything was fine after my ban timer came to zero.

“Although you stopped using Krieger26 after December 10th, why did you think it was okay to continue doing what had just got you banned for 6th months immediately after coming off said ban?”

Like I said, I did not did it to evade CM’s staff. I just decided to play with my main account because I like more my character “Hanz ‘Krieg’ Trenchman” and that’s what I had been doing this two and half months until yesterday (04/02/2024).

I’m afraid this appeal is denied.

Though you may not have been trying to “evade CM’s staff” by multikeying, there’s clear evidence proving you died on one account and joined on another to continue playing, even after your 6 month ban expired.
This is a clear breach of rule 7: No Ban Evading / Multi-Keying

That being said, you may appeal again after your ban has stood for 180 days. Which would be August 3rd, 2024.

If you do plan on appealing again, I’d say that a vouch from another server would be required. Multikeying is universally against the rules on every large server. Prove that you can play without doing it.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting