GregorySmash - Yautja Application

Yautja Application - GregorySmash

What’s your BYOND key?

GregorySmash

What’s your Discord ID?

gregorysmash

Do you have a regular character? If so - what’s their name?

Brayan ‘Tulio’ Vargas. I also play as a Xenomorph with the name NOO

Yautja Info:

What’s the name of your Yautja?

Zahrath-Doh

What clan are you joining?

The Xaef’ill Clan “created by me”

If minor: Give your clan lore.

Yautja Character Story:

A group of Marines suddenly rush up and start shooting you. How do you respond?

if the group is too large then i shall disengage and mark the group for hunting at another time when im more prepared, if the group is small enough i will defeat the group and throw the corpses back to the marines, because i feel it would be kinda sucky for me personally to die to a predator and then just be dead.

Another Yautja hunted and killed a target you had marked. What do you do?

I would likely confront the yautja then proceed insult them for their stupidity but i wouldnt resort to a honor duel as that is a very grave thing. In the case that they accidentally killed my marked target then i wouldnt insult them to much but i would mock them for the mistake BUT if they were being attacked by my target and the target forced them to fight i wouldnt blame them and would yet again resort to light mockery.

EDIT as of 9/13/2024: The comments left by guys are quite nice and im very grateful for the assistance in getting this whitelist, thank you

5 Likes

I’ve observed Brayan ‘Tulio’ Vargas a lot in recent times to evaluate this person’s roleplay and interaction with other players. I can safely say that Gregorysmash can indeed roleplay with competency and I am giving them my full faith and confidence when I say +1

I love how you are not discouraged from applying time and time again, whereas many other players would simply give up after one attempt. You are amazing, and keep up the good work!

5 Likes

I saw Vargas a couple of times during rounds, he was a quite nice player.
The yautja’s story has some mistakes, and it could be written a bit better, but by itself it is pretty nice. (Why Zato had to die :frowning: ).
I give +1

3 Likes

Played last round sticking with him, he is a really nice guy and player in general

2 Likes

Seen them a few times as both xeno and marine and as far as i can see they’re pretty competant in terms of roleplaying so ill give my +1

4 Likes

Not a WL holder nor am i usually leaving opinions on WL apps but i have been looking out to see how Brayan ‘Tulio’ Vargas performs in game for the past two weeks. I can also recognise xeno NOO.

GregorySmash is friendly and open to RP and discusion with random people he meets in the game and i haven’t seen him be one of the “mommy” type xeno players which is rare these days. I also wouldn’t say he is unrobust.

+1

2 Likes

Hiya, I’d like to start with a sincere apology on your delay. Two councillors and a senator resigned during your application, which caused serious delays.

I can happily say that your application has been accepted, and I’ll handle your permissions today or tomorrow.

5 Likes

Added pred:approved and removed pred:waiting