med punch

Med kit

Standup Mix

Custom revivemix

Remove 120u from Caister, add 120u Ox and 120u Pr

Skillset

skill set

Backpack RolePlay Loadout

You can replace the machete and slots in armor with a ranged weapon!
There are more places in med-belt if you want to add.
Special Object: jtac, engineer pamphlet, review mix pouch
Thanks for the opinion from kek69420 and steelpoint!
In this version, I stored Pr and Ox in a hypospray and syringe case to save time.

In my gameplay style, I always cure people in a safe area like grabbing metals on the ground and cade if needed. The engineer pamphlet also allowed me to fix robotic limbs.
I tried to run this loadout 3 times, it’s way overprepared. I usually only use 3 brute kits, 3 splints, 2 burn kits. 2 static and one blood bag. I can always get medical supplies at the hospital or dead medics. I only used up the revive mix at the end of the round, so I usually bring another revive mix pouch at fob Medvendors.

main1
Belt
red
purple
Blue

Other tips

Jayla’s Paperwork for Fresh Nurse and Researchers - General / Guides - CM-SS13 - Forums

4 Likes
4 Likes

Only problem with Janitor bucket is I am certain if people keep drawing attention to it that it’ll get removed from the game akin to garbage bags.

2 Likes

i woke up from my eternal slumber to comment on this post;
this loadout is: amazing for low stress rounds
this loudout will: show you the 5 ladders of hell in high stress rounds

5 Likes

Feels like one of those kits where you don’t try to get marines up and going, but just up. I usually bring an entire medium of brute, burn, and splints and usually needed to refill after 40 minutes or combat.

3 Likes

wheres the gun jackass

3 Likes

He’s the 2182 Desmond Doss

4 Likes

No backpack (reduces inventory capability by tons), instead a shitty machete. Just carry an M39 with bayo if you want both shooting and breaking weeds, although you don’t really need to break weeds and walls as a medic.

MD in suit slot instead of a gun, guess to run away from an enemy in time, because you have no gun to shoot the enemy? What are you going to do with a hugger rushing at your patient? What are you going to do with a runner running in and dragging your patient away?

This loadout is the worst medic loadout I’ve ever seen (and I’ve seen good gunless medics loadouts), I am actually surprised you found strength to share this trash.

9 Likes

The lack of backpack and lifesaver belt, and the addition of engineering skill (with no welder) is very contradictive to the entire point of the medic role, which is to get people up and fighting again. This build doesn’t seem able to stand under intense medical pressure since the trauma, burn kits and splints will run out very fast.
Your mix is a direct upgrade to lifesaver but could be cumbersome to complete if you want to deploy quickly, but the additional epi syringe and bottle seem pointless since you already have an epi pouch.

Few tips to improve your space econ: The reagent pouch’s volume is actually 570u and not 480 since you also have the syringe that can hold 6 more uses, and a hypospray set to 3u with epi can replace your revival mix with something more useful like pure tricord.

3 Likes

YOU ARE NOT DESMOND DOSS
YOUR ASS IS GONNA GET PEOPLE CAPPED
WHERE THE FUCKKK IS YOUR GUN

9 Likes

Bro thinks he’s Gunnery Sergeant Hartman.

1 Like
4 Likes

i doubt the staff/WL/MP/Xeno mains will remove Working Joes most potent tool - the humble janny bucket

3 Likes

dvdvbfbf
Get real

5 Likes

oh good, you brought a machete, so you can mercy kill hugged patients more efficiently :joy:

2 Likes

someone get this guy banned for these attachments

3 Likes

Machete medic is a really dumb idea, but I do think machete oneshots huggers.

bayonet already does that innit?

1 Like

yeah, that’s part of why machete medic is a really dumb idea.

Perhaps; but what’s cooler? Poking a pointy stick at some insect, or summoning the collective might of your forefathers to slash at the demon with the force of a thousand suns?