thespy24574 - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Application - thespy24574

What is your BYOND key?

thespy24574

What is your Discord ID?

Space Waffle#8984

Do you usually play a specific character? If so, who?

Andy “Mutton” Marcotte

What whitelist applications have you previously completed?

Denied thespy24574 - Synthetic Application - Denied

Denied thespy24574 - Yautja Application - Denied

Denied thespy24574 - Yautja Application - Denied

Thespy24574 - Commanding Officer Application - Accepted!!!

thespy24574 - Synthetic Application - Withdrawn

thespy24574 - Synthetic Application - Denied

Long list, Determination to improve shall be shown.

Synthetic Info:

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play:

Ezra

What is your Synthetic’s Personality?

Ezra is a sporty and fun synthetic, he gives off a relaxed and happy demeanor. Often using baseball terms and hilarious quotes, where applicable, to lighten the mood or make a thoughtful statement. Along with this, he is a determined synthetic and not willing to give up easily.

How will they react to the different ranks of the USCM, what would they talk about in a one on one conversation? What are their interests? What is an advertisement logline that could be written for them?

Ezra interacts with the different ranks aboard the almayer in a relaxed manner, Officers and enlisted alike can share in the brilliant sporty mind with excellent sports recaps of the most recent of baseball or football matches! With this being said, Ezra also has a somber side should the situation call for it, such as a loved one died or an operation fails. On a happier note, Ezra loves conversing with fellow marines about favorite players, best times, and even the hilarious moments such as a batter jumping over 2nd base!

In regards for an advertisement; “Ezra: The angel of the LA angels”

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?

Have been trying to become a WLed synthetic for little over a year, in this I have not stopped as I still wish to be a synth because they can do a lot more in situations that regular marines couldn’t.

As for why you should whitelist me; I have massively improved since the last applications. Acquired CO WL, became a mentor helping new marines (So infuriating when hijack happens or the round ends mid training). My typing, knowledge and skill have all have improved since my first WL application for synthetic. I do hope I can properly show my knowledge and experience.

And now, for a third time, I will properly show it with the time I have now!

What is your most memorable interaction with a synthetic?

During an event round, it was me (CO) against my XO (Howard, CO council member). In that round I had a nice chat with Wilfred, mostly about the current situation I found myself in. Specifically about the ‘General Moore’ and ensuring wilfred would be on my side should the XO attempt to do something drastic. But all in all, I had little conversations with synthetics barring events. As well as not really seeing them much when I play, probably due to me focusing and not looking for them.

Synthetic Character Story:

Skills:

Engineering:

Quite familiar, everything to walls, cade-lines, APCs and telecom towers. Using proper ‘kill box’ cadelines, utilizing hacked doors to squish xenomorphs. There is almost nothing I don’t know about engineering wise.

Command:

WLed CO, I will boast I am quite experienced in CIC. Nothing is outside my reach or knowledge within CIC, such as drawing on the maps and fabricating battle plans, to directing and supporting the marines from CIC via OW consoles.

Medical:

2nd most familiar, right behind Command. I know every surgery, even with engineering tools. Along with holding myself the best in medbay, chemline, or even in the field. Not much else to say, I do implore you to watch my gameplay, make comments and suggestions as needed.

Requisitions:

Out of them all, this is my weakest department. While I know every inch of it, every process, every check book and even every piece of paper I need to write, its just not very enjoyable for my tastes though but it’s a necessary part of the whole operation and I shall maintain status quo.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.

Ezra may perform combat in these situations, granted he can’t give chase or venture into known dangerous areas;

He may wack a runner should it be harassing themselves as they retreat into FOB. Example; Ezra is fireman carrying a dead marine on their back, an acid runner runs from marshals and begins to slash Ezra, in response Ezra grabs his telebaton and does a ‘fighting retreat’ into the safety of FOB.

If find himself cornered he is allowed to fight, given this situation is dire already its likely chances of survival are slim. If he does survive he will attempt to find marines or fellow comrades in an attempt to survive.

Or if he finds the queen attacking alamo’s console. Example of what I mean by this; Queen attacking the alamo’s console while loads of marines are still alive in a siege is considered a delta level threat. Allowing synthetics to kill the queen, or at best ward her off should he be able to. Hijacking alamo while we are all groundside is a massive threat.

He may also disagree with personally utilizing the Laser Designator due to the fact any coords or lase that Ezra gives could land on friendly marines should they push into it (which has happened, ALOT with other JTAC operator’s coords), and therefore would end up as his fault. That being said, It is a very grey area and he would rather not have the situation happen in the first place.

Final Info:

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?

Negative

Are you currently banned from our Discord?

Negative

Let us know why you were discord banned.

N/A

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?

History over at TGMC ask if you want answers regarding that situation. Regarding the copy-paste of the last denied application to this new one; My last application wasn’t denied due to the story or personality being non satisfactory, but rather my own inadequate showing of my own abilities. So, when asking a Synthetic Council member about effectively reposting the application with a better time frame, they said yes. SO! Here we are!

2 Likes

Also, my Timezone is PST. Pacific Standard Time. For the next 2 weeks I am almost completely free to play CM13.

That being said, I HEAVILY implore you to DM me if you want to see me play! I will likely drop whatever I am doing to show you.

I have said this before on your previous app and I will say it again, you are an amazing player here on CM. Your RP is on point and your medical and engineering skills are great to say the least. As such, in order to prevent myself from simply repeating what I’ve already said, I’ll just give you the +1 here and now.

Thank you for the comment and +1! I hope others share your opinion but; I suspect they need some further proof that I am ready for the WL… Again that is.

1 Like

Not a shitter CO (most times), let my homie in. +1

Good times as always, thanks for that +1 mate.

Can personally attest to your medical prowess, big fan of the qurik.
Good luck on the app, Big +1 from me.

Thank you for the +1! Good to see someone likes the quirk!

A fine efficient surgeon and chemist would make a great addition to the player base as a Synth. +1

Solid dude who’s competent +1.

Thanks for the comment and +1! Been quite fun challenging myself during my application and I believe it is showing!

Thanks for the +1 and comment! I hope the council shares your view.

good luck the WL

Thank you for the support, though I believe its still some time until the councilors have concluded the Application. I will be very much waiting for good news regardless.

1 Like

Every interaction I’ve had with you has been positive. I almost don’t want this to be accepted, just so that you’ll play CO more, because I’ll interact with you more in that role, and I always look forward to that. But anyways, a sporty synth who uses baseball terms actually sounds like a fun differentiation. I feel like a lot of the synths… they’re polite, well-mannered, they aren’t doing anything wrong, but also I just can’t point out anything unique about their personalities really. If you really lean in to the sporty thing, you can probably be like, the third synth that I remember as having a sufficiently unique personality to them.

Anyways, best of luck, sporty-spice-synth, and don’t neglect your CO duties, ok? (+1)

-Sam L. Johnson

Thanks for the +1 John, and no I wont neglect my Duties as a CO.

In regards to the personality, I will lean into the sporty thing quite a bit. Giving recaps, talking about the current games that are playing and more! Mostly highlights and funny moments that often happen as well.

In my personal opinion, there are plenty of verity of unique personalities the synths have. One is a religious figure (Like a priest or rabbi, I haven’t interacted with them so I ain’t sure), or another being a literal fitness/health coach. I certainly will have a place within the WL I believe.

Regardless, I hope Ezra will be placed into the open market soon.

Besides the CO council already took my kidneys

glad to see you’ve bolstered support since your last app, man. most of it attributes to you actually showing your competence, too.

good luck and here’s a +1 and a merry christmas

Interacted with Andy “Mutton” Marcotte in CIC as a Staff Officer while they were CO and they had good roleplay. Recently ran into them playing doctor while I was a Squad Lead and they knew what they were doing. +1

Thanks for the comment and +1! And I most certainly found my “music” when play the game, allowing me to play really good and show off what I can do. Merry Christmas to you too!

Thanks for that comment and +1, I do try to roleplay the best when I play CO.

Fun fact: There was an unofficial vote to put me as the Almayer’s in lore CO. So I am technically the in lore CO of the almayer!